Saturday, August 16, 2008

departing the mainland... ABSTRACTLY!

Jorgen and I are sitting in the hostel lobby waiting for it to be late enough to warrant starting to head to the train station.
Thoughts?
Not really.
Fair enough.
I'm thinking about Bob Marley, that's what I'm thinking about.
Neat.
Also I want to learn Shanghainese. Just 'cause it's /so/ crazay.
What? I dunno, I'm just thinking about how to describe this place. Somali flag. Somaaaaaaliaaaaaa! SOOMMMMAAAALLLLIAAAAAA
he doesn't speak englishhhhhhhhh!
jenny chan jenny chan gonna go see jenny channnn chan chan chan chan jennnnnnniffffeerrrrr
ok give me the damn keyboard back. you know what sucks?
yo momma
The chinese post office. that's what sucks. Fuck you, China Post. Fuck you.
That's all I really have to say.
That's true. he did give me a free string. but he also charged me 50$ the dollar sign goes first, now you just look retarded shut up $50 to send my damn package, which is like half again what i paid for everything in said package. more, even. 'cause he wouldn't ship my stupid tea pot. and then he stole my padding. well, transfered two r's transferred it, meaning my teapot is now naked.
I didn't even mail anything, cause the only thing I bought that's actually worth money is my awesome new computer bag/ backpack replacement. Plus I made a friend in the process of bargaining for it and then proceeded to hang out in her store for the rest of the time we were in that horrible building (four stories of people yelling hellosiryouwantrolex?! at me) to avoid the constant demands to buy shoestshirtsmp4(?)watchesiphones!? Her name's Kaixin and she's from... somewhere Southwest are cardinal directions capitalized? only if they're used as a region, like the Southwest, as opposed to a southwest direction don't forget Southwest Airlines southwest of here and owns one of those horrible shops in spite of being just 17 except you didn't know she was 17 well she said something about one year in relation to me and that's what it sounded like, whatever she looked 17, but is actually a pretty neat person when not trying to sell you the rather eclectic selection of items in her store (luggage, ties, crack pipes, etc.).
we should probably get going soon. i'm excited about sleeping on the train.
it's going to be excellent.
i think the train hard sleepers we're maturing as artists! are actually softer than the beds here.

i think that's good. More from HK. With jenny chan jenny chan jen jen jen chan chan chan!

love,
jorgen (sometimes also known as Captain Awesome) and christine (who doesn't need to build herself up with unclever epithets)

1 comment:

Jeremy in BA said...

Ummm... you guys need sleep...